Sunday, August 07, 2005

Allah or Jesus? I disagree with Snopes.com for the first time!

When people send me emails, I generally check Snopes.com or UrbanLegends.com to verify whether they are true or false. I recently received an email from a friend similar to the one found at Snopes.com, I could not find comment on this topic on UrbanLegends.com.

Snopes.com usually does a good job of showing whether a passed email is true or false. However, in this case, they go on to discussing more about Islam and even go on to point of showing the same piece written with an anti-Christian viewpoint, by taking specific Bible verses way out of context. This is wrong.

While I have not seen any popular Christian leader condone the killing of anyone, we have many cases in recent history of Islamic Imam's condoning the killing of non-Muslims.

No comments: